Canada Gazette email notification service
This service allows you to receive an email notification when new content is added on the Canada Gazette website in the category of your choice.
The email you receive will contain hyperlinks to the new content. It will be sent from email@example.com. If you use a security filter, make sure to configure it to allow messages from this sender.
You must provide a valid email address. You can cancel your subscription to this service at any time.
Subscribe to the service
If you would like to subscribe to our service, enter your email address in the boxes below and click on Subscribe. A welcome message will confirm your subscription.
Cancel your service
If you are already subscribed to this service but would like to cancel your subscription, enter your email address in the boxes below and click on Unsubscribe.
What you need to know
- To subscribe to the Canada Gazette's email notification service, you will need a valid email address.
- You will receive an initial email asking you to confirm that you want to subscribe to this service in order to check that it was really you who requested the subscription.
- It is important to note that you will need to validate your subscription within 48 hours of receiving this first email, or your request will not be activated.
- When you confirm, you will receive a second email indicating that you have succeeded in subscribing.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. Each notification you receive will contain directions on how to cancel.
- Date modified: