Canada Gazette, Part I, Volume 155, Number 52: GOVERNMENT HOUSE
December 25, 2021
AWARDS TO CANADIANS
On behalf of THE QUEEN, the Chancellery of Honours announces that unrestricted permission to accept and wear Commonwealth and foreign honours has been granted to the following Canadians:
- From the Government of the United Kingdom
- Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (Civil Division) to
- Nicholas Davies
- From the Government of the Commonwealth of Australia
- Australian Operational Service Medal – Border Protection to
- Captain Rodney John Hallsworth, C.D.
- From the Government of the Republic of Austria
- Grand Decoration of Honour in Gold for Services to the Republic of Austria to
- Clare Hutchinson
- From the Government of the French Republic
- Commander of the National Order of the Legion of Honour to
- Isabelle Hudon
- Knight of the Order of Agricultural Merit to
- Jean-Francis Quaglia
- Caroline Thierry
- Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters to
- Wayne Carter
- Avery Rueb
- National Defence Medal, Bronze Echelon to
- Lieutenant-Colonel Joseph Rosaire Mario Ferland, M.S.M., C.D.
- Major Alexandre Maurice Mario Ouellet, C.D.
- Foreign Affairs Medal of Honour, Bronze Echelon to
- Myriam Hinojosa
- Rosa-Maria Oliveira-Torres
- From the Government of Japan
- Order of the Rising Sun, Gold and Silver Star to
- The Honourable David Tkachuk
- From the Government of the Republic of Korea
- Korea Service Medal to
- Major Gordon James Barr, C.D.
- Master Corporal Jean-Ricardo Cleophat
- Major Shona Ann Durno Couturier
- Lieutenant-Colonel Gordon James Danylchuk, C.D.
- Lieutenant-Colonel Robert Glen Hart, C.D.
- Warrant Officer Andréanne Lise Micheline Joly, M.M.M., C.D.
- Warrant Officer Simon Joseph Pierre Labadie, C.D.
- Major Susan Adele Magill, C.D.
- Lieutenant-Commander Ji-Hwan Park, C.D.
- Colonel Stewart William Taylor, C.D.
- Sergeant Chad Edward Walker, C.D.
- Captain(N) Robert Jeffrey Watt, C.D.
- Major Christian Dominik Whelan, C.D.
Deputy Secretary and Deputy Herald Chancellor