Vol. 149, No. 21 — October 21, 2015
SOR/2015-221 October 8, 2015
EXPORT AND IMPORT PERMITS ACT
Regulations Amending the Export Permits Regulations (Softwood Lumber Products 2006)
P.C. 2015-1215 October 8, 2015
His Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, pursuant to section 12 (see footnote a) of the Export and Import Permits Act (see footnote b), makes the annexed Regulations Amending the Export Permits Regulations (Softwood Lumber Products 2006).
REGULATIONS AMENDING THE EXPORT PERMITS REGULATIONS (SOFTWOOD LUMBER PRODUCTS 2006)
1. The title of the Export Permits Regulations (Softwood Lumber Products 2006) (see footnote 1) is replaced by the following:
EXPORT PERMITS REGULATIONS (SOFTWOOD LUMBER PRODUCTS 2015)
2. The definition “permit” in section 1 of the Regulations is replaced by the following:
« licence »
- “permit” means an export permit issued under the Act.
3. The portion of section 4 of the Regulations before paragraph (a) is replaced by the following:
Single family home package or kit
4. A person who exports to the United States a single family home package or kit that is expressly excluded from the Export Control List under item 5104 of that list must retain the following documents and provide them to U.S. Customs and Border Protection on request:
COMING INTO FORCE
4. These Regulations come into force on October 13, 2015.
N.B. The Regulatory Impact Analysis Statement for these Regulations appears following SOR/2015-220, Order Amending the Export Control List.