ARCHIVED — Vol. 147, No. 10 — May 8, 2013
SOR/2013-77 April 26, 2013
CANADA AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS ACT
Regulations Amending the Egg Regulations
P.C. 2013-423 April 25, 2013
His Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the recommendation of the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, pursuant to paragraph 32(c) of the Canada Agricultural Products Act (see footnote a), hereby makes the annexed Regulations Amending the Egg Regulations.
REGULATIONS AMENDING THE EGG REGULATIONS
1. The definition “Reference Listing” in section 2 of the Egg Regulations (see footnote 1) is repealed.
2. Paragraph 8(2)(t) of the Regulations is replaced by the following:
- (t) use, for bringing about and maintaining clean and sanitary conditions in the egg station, only those chemical agents that are safe and effective; and
3. Paragraph 9(33)(a) of the Regulations is replaced by the following:
- (a) contain a shell egg cleaning compound that is safe and effective;
COMING INTO FORCE
4. These Regulations come into force on the day on which they are registered.
N.B. The Regulatory Impact Analysis Statement for these Regulations appears following SOR/2013-75, Regulations Amending the Meat Inspection Regulations, 1990.